Monday, May 21, 2012

Toad Lillie's First Fashion Show

Recently the most amazing experience crossed my path. Toad Lillie was asked to participate in Seattle's prestigious Metropolitan Fashion Week's closing night gala. A dozen gorgeous girls sashayed in my silk fancies on a fabulous circular runway beneath soaring airplanes at the Museum of Flight accompanied by a full orchestra and a very handsome crooner singing "I'm Feeling Good".  So much fun! Surprisingly I got quite emotional hearing the crowd's roaring approval as the first model made her dramatic entrance. I was incredibly proud and thankful :)

Tease ruffled bra, panties, and bed jacket

Vamp quarter cup bra, panties, and garter belt

Chouquette ruffled bra and panties

Chantilly quarter cup bra, panties, and garter belt

The Venue

Walking the runway with my closing model :)

5 comments:

Emily Tate said...

Congratulations, Laurie!! You AND your loveliest fancies look amazing. That tease set is breathtaking on that model!!

Unknown said...

Wow! Congrats! The models look beautiful!

Natalie Vella said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful experience

poetsie said...

Congratulations. I love your lingerie

glam.spoon said...

beautiful!